Are You Sick And Tired Of Drowning In Overwhelm, Fed Up Of Feeling Frustrated, And DONE With Not Making The Money You Need Every Month?
Look. It’s time you got real about your business dreams.
It’s time to turn them into reality instead of hoping and wishing those customers will flood through your doors and money will appear in your bank account.
It’s time to stop saying “one day…” and make that uber-successful business happen right now.
But how the good holy fuck do you do that?
With all the hype, the bullshit, and the latest bright shiny object and magic pill that’ll solve all your problems… how do you know where to start, and what will work?
What you need is clarity on where you are and what you’re doing.
What you need is a simple, solid plan that’ll get you to your goals.
What you need is to claw back enough time from your already-manic day so you can actually DO IT.
Now you know what to do, well, let me show you someone who’s been there and done that before.
Hi, I’m Vicky — owner of Business For Superheroes and wearing a cape in the picture up there – and I’m a recovering headless chicken.
Just 5 years ago, I was clinging frantically to the business owner’s feast-and-famine rollercoaster, struggling to pay the bills, and up to my neck in debt and doubt.
Like a lot of entrepreneurs like you, I was baffled and bewildered — because this was NOT the life of freedom I thought I’d be living when I started my business. In fact, the only freedom I had was the ability to work in my cow-print pyjamas until 2pm and eat biscuits for breakfast.
Because let’s be honest: when we started our businesses, we thought it’d be different. Right?
Somehow I seemed to be working 18 hour days (and doesn’t that suck?)… but I still couldn’t pay the bills. As soon as one client contract finished, I’d be scrabbling around in a panic for the next one.
I’d be so desperate, I’d take anything with a pulse and a credit card (and sometimes not even a credit card — just chips).
But that wasn’t even the worst part.
The most soul-destroying part of my day was feeling like a failure every time I looked in the mirror. There I was, in my cow-print pyjamas, covered in biscuit crumbs, and wondering if I’d just have to get a J.O.B.
Because my husband was out there working his arse off and putting food on the table, while I was playing around at running a business.
That’s what it feels like, sometimes, isn’t it? Every business owner I’ve ever talked to has told me at one time or another they felt like they were playing at it. They felt like imposters.
They felt guilty and ridiculous and ashamed.
Well, we’ve all felt that way. All of us.
But it was so bloody lonely because it seemed nobody else understood. I had nobody to talk to and nowhere to turn for good advice.
Little did I know that 2 years later I’d meet my mentor Peter, then later, Jon. Had I met him a few years earlier, I’d probably be a bloody millionaire by now.
Back then, though, I put so much pressure on myself, sometimes it seemed easier to give up.
The idea of a guaranteed income every single month is incredibly seductive, right? And when things feel that bad, you’re tempted.
But instead of getting a J.O.B. I got help instead.
I found someone who had his shit together, and put my trust in him. And what I learned surprised me.
Because here’s a truth most mentors won’t tell you — none of us ever had our shit together before someone showed us how to be effective in our own businesses.
None of us.
We’re not born able to run the perfect business. We have to learn.
And I’m Here To Show You How
Take my hand.
Come with me. I don’t bite, I promise (well, not hard).
You CAN work fewer hours.
You CAN make more money.
And you CAN fall in love with your business again.
But make no mistake: this requires WORK. I’m not offering any magic pills or claiming I can wave a magic wand and give you what you want, with no effort required.
I’m offering to show you the way.
Think of me as your machete, cutting away all the grasping vines and jungle weeds so you can find the path to more money, less stress, and more free time.
I’m inviting you into the Small Business Superheroes Crew: a monthly programme dedicated to helping you refocus on growth, on making more filthy cash, and to finding you enough time and energy to enjoy your life and business again.
When you join my Superheroes here’s what you’re gonna get:
- Selling without the ick: I’ll show you how to market your business in such a way that you’ll never have to do the hard-sell again — your ideal customers will come to you.
- The courage to step out of your comfort zone and JFDI: I’ll show you where to start and how to take the first step.
- Referral strategies that’ll get you customers on autopilot: you’ll get access to referral strategies people love: no more struggling for customers, instead they’ll come flooding through your front door like the Rio Grande through Trump’s wall.
- The real-deal PR strategies you can use to grow your business RIGHT NOW — with absolutely no up-front budget required. All you’ll need is time, effort, and a decent set of balls (or ovaries).
- Real, practical copywriting guides that virtually write your email campaigns for you — in less time than you’d ever think possible. Stuck for subject lines? No worries: I’ll show you a trick that’ll get you bursting with subject lines people can’t wait to open.
- A Fantasy League direct mail strategy to adapt and plug into your business: this tried-and-tested (AND FUN) follow-up strategy netted my client more than £500,000 in new business in just a month.
- How to stand out from the sheep in your niche: I’ll show you how to become the Black Sheep of your industry and build a loyal tribe of followers who are practically begging you to take their money.
- How to become the “sorry-not-sorry” g0-to expert everyone wants to be near.
- The “freakshow” guide to getting over the blank page: never run out of things to write about again.
- The ultimate how-to guide to putting your prices up way beyond your comfort zone (get people to part with their cash with a smile on their face).
- A practical how-to bullet point swipe file to keep on your desk: simply insert your own products, services, and sales messages and you’re ready to start selling.
- The tear-jerker sales method that’ll get people falling over themselves to buy from you – and come back over and over again.
- My amazing headless-chicken recovery guide: kick your doubts and overwhelm in the balls and start getting more done than you ever thought possible — and have more free time to sit in the garden and drink gin and tonics.
- Discover how one of my Superheroes TREBLED her income in just 3 months of Membership — and how you can take what she did and adapt it for your business (and no, your business isn’t “different” — this strategy will work for you no matter what niche you’re in).
- How to be more fucking interesting: because that’s the only way you’re going to sell more.
- The “horrorshow” method to getting to know your market: the very first thing you need to do before you ever try to sell anything (99.9% of your competitors will not do this — and it’s costing them a small fortune).
- My practical, simple guide to writing headlines that suck people in and keep them reading until they buy.
- Monthly challenges that’ll get you USING what you learn – because just reading this stuff isn’t enough (and the winner gets a free half-hour consultation with me).
- A forum to bounce ideas around with real business owners in the trenches: share your wins, struggles, and tall tales with people who actually GET IT.
- No fluff, bullshit, or “10X crushing it”: there’s no “6-figure blueprints” or “awesome formulas” or ridiculous internet marketing egos here – just proven strategies for effective, measurable marketing.
More than 90% of my Superhero coaching clients stay with me for more than a year. That’s almost unheard of in my industry.
Here’s why they stick around:
Testimonials From The Trenches
“Since joining in January I’ve trebled my income”
“When January came around, I decided that I had to take the plunge, and actually start properly marketing my business, so that’s when I joined the Inner Circle — as I felt I needed a good kick up the arse!
Joining the Inner Circle has done just that, it gave me a massive kick up the arse! The thing is, you kind of know the stuff that you need to do, and you vaguely know how to do it.
But since joining in January, it’s like my business has been given a shot of adrenaline, here’s a few things I’ve done;
- Appeared in a large local newspaper – double page spread
- Applied for and received funding to get my website redesigned
- Got my website redesigned
- Got professional photos done for marketing & website (can’t tell you how much difference this one thing has made!)
- Given a talk at local secondary school business students
- Trebled my income
- Have customers on waiting list (previously I had 1 x 1-2-1 client, now I have 15)
- Been interviewed for a local women’s entrepreneur website blog
- Ran a 7-Day Health Challenge for my clients, with amazing results and feedback – which I’m going to use as a major marketing source (already got a waiting list of paying customers)
What I’m really learning about and trying to absolutely nail is – my avatar and becoming much more strategic about how I spend my time and what I focus my energy on. Being a small business owner there’s always so much ‘stuff’ to do, working with Vicky I’ve now got my goals and planning sorted (well it’s kind of fluid – but that’s fine), and I’m starting to learn about how to add value and set myself apart from the competition whilst also becoming an expert in my field.
Anyone who’s undecided whether to do it or not (JFDI – my new favourite phrase) – the information and support you receive is invaluable – but like everything in life, it doesn’t work unless you do.”
Jill Robinson, Organic Pilates
You know what? Jill is fucking awesome. She’s given me a lot of kudos up there, but the truth is — all the hard work is hers. I’ve just shown her the way. If you’re way up north in Durham, go see Jill — she’ll get you stronger, fitter, and more flexible. And she’s an absolute scream after a large gin and tonic.
"A new direct client at my highest rate yet"
“Your action plans are bloody awesome! I used one the other week on a big project for an existing client and got the project. Today I sent one to someone I connected with on Xing after an unexpected enquiry and she's only gone and accepted. A new direct client at my highest rate yet so thank you. 😊Have a great afternoon, Sarah x”
Sarah Silva, The Chemical Translator
You know what? I can hand out wisdom bullets and templates left, right, and centre, but they’re no use unless you actually use them. Funnily enough, they work: Sarah’s a bit of a superstar who actually gets shit done. And if you need any German translation doing, she’s your girl.
“It all feels very real, and hands on.”
“I run Well Connected Canine, based in York, UK along with my amazing business partner Clare. We help people to have better relationships with their dogs through classes, private lessons, workshops and more.
We’re working on our canicross classes right now (trail running with your dog) and I’m equal parts excited and terrified about my upcoming 55 mile ultra run complete with dedicated collie companion Freya.
A mutual friend mentioned Vicky’s podcast last year, and I binge listened on the long drive north to Scotland for my summer holiday (I’m an escaped Scot), and kept listening on the way back down too.
Having caught up and been thoroughly indoctrinated, I bought Vicky’s book. I had a list of 32 memos to action from listening to the podcast – and I can report that I’ve implemented about half with good results (selling more to existing clients, tightening up processes, starting a weekly email, recording a podcast and testing out direct mail ideas).
I was already a member of another business group which I’d definitely learned from but felt it was too big without enough hands on help to renew for another year. I was wary about jumping straight into another group especially if there might not be the chance to really work through specific problems and questions. I emailed Vicky with a test question – not asking for free advice but checking if it was the kind of thing I could ask in the IC. Her answer was refreshingly honest, and I signed up!
It all feels very real, and hands on. Not that I’ve experienced much of the marketing bullshit Vicky talks about, but I’m interested in actually getting stuff done and it’s surprisingly hard to find people who want to DO rather than talk or whine!
I’m still an avid podcast listener, use driving time to catch up on the teleclasses and try to reply to the Achievement Friday posts. So much still to do, but I know I’m in good company!”
Morag Heirs, Well Connected Canine
Morag is aces. I'm consistently astonished at what she manages to achieve in such a short space of time… I'll put out a newsletter, and BAM! Morag's implemented it a few days later. I'll record a teleclass and BAM! she's made a start on that, too.
She borrowed my brain, and when I caught up with her a week later... she'd already started doing more than half of what I suggested. Morag keeps everything simple, no complicated marketing funnels and craziness, she just implements stuff fast. She gets things done, then works on improving it. If you have a dog, check her out. She’ll help you build a stronger relationship with your mutt.
“Vicky's no bullshit style and constant hammering away at what you must do to be successful are what made my decision to join the inner circle an easy one”
“My hobby is amateur astronomy. When Halley’s Comet returned to the earth’s orbit (1986) as it does every 76 years, I decided it would be a good time to launch a Retail business specializing in selling gear to the developing hobby market, here in Toronto, Canada.
Remember, this was in the days way before the internet, so the only marketing that could be done then was display ads in specialty magazines, and direct mail. I used both to build my business. Email marketing did not exist back then. Today we sell via the retail store and via E-commerce which is a growing part of the firm.
A few years ago, I met Vicky at an event given by one of her mentors, Jon McCulloch in Cork, Ireland.
I then joined her mailing list, read her book and I’ve been reading her emails on a regular basis ever since and of course listening to her hilarious but educational podcast with Joe on a loop since it began.
I also had the pleasure attending Vicky’s first event: “How to be more fucking Interesting” last year where I was able to dig down further into another niche business I was planning on starting. And had the pleasure of meeting some other cool members of the inner circle.
I hesitated to join Vicky’s inner circle, because I felt the lessons she was teaching were fundamental lessons in business, and geared more towards those who may be starting out in their business journey. So I felt I might not get any real value out of it.
As it turns out it is the fundamentals which are the most important in any business and believe it or not, many business people over time actually forget those and make the mistake of doing really stupid things in their business which might actually cause them to end up going out of business. One of those things is heavy discounting, which in my business where goods are a commodity can cause real havoc.
Vicky's no bullshit style and constant hammering away at what you must do to be successful are what made my decision to join the inner circle an easy one. Great value is offered if you're willing to listen to what she suggests you do. Or as Vicky likes to say: JFDI.”
Ray Khan, Khanscope
Ray and I got on well immediately – because he's lovely but also because he does stuff. And, of course, he's a science nerd like me.
Like he said – the fundamentals are the backbone of every business. There's too much focus on the latest shiny tactics, and not enough on strategies. We get distracted when things get tough and we lose focus. The Superheroes Crew will get you back on track.
“I’m paying for and getting great advice and I’d be a fool to squander that”
“Knowing I already have plenty of ideas of my own, I dithered a while reading Vicky’s emails, before signing on the dotted line. My business is tiny, and I didn’t really want extra expenses. This is not a comment on the value, more on my expenditure! But, I’d been thinking a lot about direct mail, because I love parcelling things up and posting them, so that was the point I decided to join up, and I think my business is improving.
What I’ve done so far... Started and continued to send regular emails, Monday to Friday, and weekends when I feel like it. Actually, I rather enjoy this opportunity to witter on, and, bizarrely, my clients seem to love reading them. I still need to make them a little more salesy, though...
Amazingly, I’ve done my first newsletter. The old fashioned way, with glue and scissors, because I didn’t know how to format properly in Word. (Now I really need to learn to use Publisher. I’m hoping Vicky might do a course, actually.) I also approached some other Dr Hauschka facialists, asking if they'd be interested in using my newsletter. Beautician marketing is fairly dire on the whole, so what I do can only be an improvement.
I’ve yet to finish writing my book because I turned it into a course, and now it seems reluctant to turn back.
I’ve been really enjoying learning more about sales. What I sell (Dr Hauschka) is super ethical and environmentally friendly, but unfortunately also available on the internet, sometimes cheaper. So I need to concentrate more on the treatments I do, promoting those, and putting together packages. Oh, and finding clients who aren’t price buyers! Borrowing Vicky’s brain, and consequently joining the inner circle was a move that I hoped would encourage me to focus. If nothing else, than for the fact I’m paying for and getting great advice and I’d be a fool to squander that. So my focus this year is FOCUS!"
Jane Mann, The Organic Beautician
Jane's direct mail packages are just splendid. I know, because she's sent me one for critique.
She's taking everything she's learning and applying it, and I'm so chuffed. Jane also made a couple of good points: you’re more likely to take advice you get if you're paying for it.
And yes, focusing on what she can offer rather than just selling products is key. People would much rather buy their beauty products from the lovely lady who does their treatments than just o the internet. Trust me on this.
“A constant drip feed of effective marketing advice and a support network to bounce ideas off"
“I’m Dom Hodgson and I run a training and adventure business in Sunderland, for dogs. Yep dogs! 5 years ago I quit my job as a sales rep with a FTSE 100 company to run my own dog business. I probably knew less about dogs than I did about business when I started but I’ve come a long way since then.
I had dabbled in online training but didn’t have a clear direction or know how to get there.
That’s changed since I joined the Business for Superheroes Inner Circle. I had read and enjoyed Vicky’s emails for a few months and bought Vicky’s book.
But if I’m honest I was reluctant to spend more money on coaching at first. But the marketing insights I gained from Vicky during her Write and Publish Your Book in 90 Days course, which I invested in first, convinced me that the Inner Circle would be worth it. And it definitely has been worth it.
Running a business is really hard work sometimes but having access to Vicky’s critique service, the members discussion group, AND the monthly newsletter mean I get a constant drip feed of effective marketing advice and a support network to bounce ideas off as I look to grow my business even more. Thanks for all your help Vicky!”
Dom Hodgson, Pack Leader Dog Adventures
Dom is just the type of person I was hoping would join the Superheroes Crew when I first launched it. He’s a doer.
When he started on my Write & Publish Your Book in 90 Days course, I knew he’d do brilliantly because he got stuck in straight away. He did the bleedin’ work. Make no mistake, it’s knuckling down and getting on with it that brings results, not just learning more stuff.
He has his book, he’s launched his own very lucrative membership group (60-odd members at last count) and he’s got a whole load of other exciting plans in the pipeline, which is brilliant. If you have a dog, you should check out his book How To Be Your Dog’s Superhero.
Ready to Get More Done and Make More Money?
You’ve heard from me. You’ve heard from my Superheroes. I could go on even more, but here’s the deal: the Superheroes isn’t just another online marketing group. It’s a full-on business growth programme delivered physically, online, and sometimes live.
The information I give you is designed to get you building and using new skills and techniques fast — and it applies to pretty much any kind of business.
(At least, I’ve never found a business this stuff doesn’t work in.)
My Promise To You
To help you achieve all that amazing stuff I’ve just mentioned, I will lavish these things on you each month:
- A 12-page printed newsletter stuffed with marketing lessons developed specifically for the entrepreneur who constantly battles daily time-vampires, who struggles to stay ahead of a self-imposed to-do list of shit, who needs to escape the Poundland “quantity over quality” mentality and who desperately needs to rid themselves of the “yes-but…" people.
- A monthly Challenge designed to get you actually using the incredibly profitable wisdom you’re soaking up, so you can start seeing positive results and profits from your efforts right away.
- A live one-hour call with me every month — we’ll dive deep into a single topic on marketing, copywriting, or running a business — or you’ll get an interview with one of my expert contacts who’ll share their knowledge exclusively with you — with an opportunity to ask me any questions you like at the end of the call. These calls are worth £250 each — and you get them included in your membership. Plus, you get access to the recordings online for as long as you’re a Member.
- Personalised video critiques of your marketing gubbins: send me anything, from sales letters to emails to websites to adverts, and I’ll go through it in minute detail. I’ll show you how to make more of what’s working, and how to cut the stuff that’s not. I’ll even offer strategy direction and help you formulate a simple Action Plan to get results. These critiques are worth £495 each — and you get as many as you like for as long as you’re a Member.
- Access to a mini-mastermind of likeminded ambitious, talented business owners who’ll generously share their experience, wisdom, and knowledge with you. This isn’t just about giving you tools and techniques. It’s about building a community of business owners who want to do better. We share wins, losses, tales of mirth and woe, and generally have each others’ backs.
- Achievement Friday every week: I’ll share my wins and goals with you, and you share yours with the rest of us. If you write it down in public, you’ll be more likely to follow through… and of course, you’ll get support, encouragement, and extra nuggets of advice.
- Inside the Big Top: exclusive Members-Only access to the Superheroes Vault, filled with treasure designed specifically to help you write better copy, put together more effective campaigns, and be more productive. You get access to all the call recordings (plus transcripts), all video critiques I’ve ever done (there are 100s of them) and a whole boatload of extra bonus material including my email marketing mini-course (altogether worth more than £300).
- Members-only special offers: I look after my Superheroes, and they’re the only ones who ever get special rates on my stuff. All Members in good standing automatically receive a whopping 25% discount on my products, courses, and events — saving you £100s (and giving you access to stuff that’s not just profitable, it’s bloody good fun too).
To reluctantly quote a recent UK political slogan, we really are better together. Fuck the sniping and ring fencing and back-biting and boasting and grandstanding.
Instead, let’s stand together and rock the small business world.
Join The Superheroes Today
I want you to be able to get started immediately.
So right away, as soon as you join, you get instant access to:
- More than 100 teleclasses on a whole bunch of business and marketing topics (valued at £250 each)
- More than 100 video critiques of other people’s actual work — so you can see where they can improve and what I suggest to get better results (valued at £495 each)
- Bonus downloads and swipe files to get you writing better marketing materials immediately
- Instant access to the Superheroes discussion group, where you can introduce yourself and ask us anything
Then you’ll get the next issue of the Chronicle, the 12-page printed newsletter, when it comes out. Plus, you get an extra special Superheroes Kit (but more about that in a moment).
Your Membership fee is £97 a month (plus VAT if you’re in the UK) — I pay for postage.
There are no refunds.
What I do and teach works — but you have to make it work. And you have to take advantage of all the opportunities you have to ask me for help.
You’re not tied into any minimum Membership contract or anything like that… but you’ll get the most out of this group if you stick around. This isn’t for group hoppers or serial refunders.
It’s for business owners and entrepreneurs serious about growing their business and willing to do whatever it takes.
Here’s how to join:
- Click on the join button below
- Follow the simple instructions
- Check your email for your new login details (remember to check your junk folder if it doesn’t arrive in a few moments)
- Log in and explore the Members Area so you can get started while you…
- Wait for your Superheroes Kit and first newsletter to arrive
Click the link below to join us today. Don’t wait. In a year, what will you be doing? Looking back on all you’ve achieved over the past 12 months, and being proud of how far you’ve come?
Or looking back and wishing you’d got started a year ago?
Don’t wait another moment to give your business the adrenaline shot it deserves. I know you can achieve the dreams you want to achieve. But you have to take that first step.
The Small Business Superhero
PS I know how hard it can be to take that first step and get stuck in — even when you have access to all the goodies I’m giving you online.
So a couple of days after you join, I’ll send you your Instant Superhero Kit by carrier pigeon (or Royal Mail, depending on what’s available).
It’ll be mysteriously (and beautifully) wrapped in brown paper, and it contains everything you need to get started on your journey to Small Business Superhero.
Get your hands on a Kit — and life and business changing goodies — right now. Click the button below, and join us.