Oli Luke is a marketing consultant who helps UK marketers and sales teams build highly profitable direct mail campaigns. He discusses with me some of the quick steps you can take to increase sales and traffic. He also reminds the listeners that there isn’t a ‘one-size-fits-all’ approach to marketing, so be sure to test and track each strategy accurately. Listen in to find out more!
On this podcast for small business owners and other creative professionals, I share valuable insights on becoming a successful copywriter and business owner.
The RSS feed is here.
- [1:20] Who is Oli Luke?
- [2:45] What’s the easiest way to increase business sales?
- [5:40] How has Oli helped his clients?
- [8:35] You don’t have to spend a lot of time on marketing.
- [8:40] Sending direct mail is really fun to do.
- [10:35] How can you get more inquiries in the first place?
- [12:35] You have to test and try stuff.
- [13:20] There is no right answer to every business. You have to see what works and scale from there.
- [15:30] What’s the quickest way to make sales?
- [18:20] Oli has a free report on easy marketing strategies you can implement in your business.
Mentioned in This Episode: http://oliluke.com/ http://www.businessforsuperheroes.com/
Want to know more? I’ve written a book, you know. You can get your mitts on it here.
If you’ve read my book and you’re ready to take the next step: brilliant. You could join my Small Business Superheroes Inner Circle here.
Want to read the transcript of this podcast? You can find it here.