Joe and I have officially moved into our new house, but of course, everything is an adventure with us two and Joe shares what happened as they were settling in. Today’s episode is a continuation of last week’s show and I answer Bobbie’s second question. I talk on why you should email your prospects every day and also mentions a great trick to help you give value to your audience without giving everything else away for free. Tune in for more!
On this podcast for small business owners and other creative professionals, I share valuable insights on becoming a successful copywriter and business owner.
The RSS feed is here.
- [2:15] Vicky and Joe are in their new house.
- [2:40] Joe talks new house adventures that could have turned dangerous.
- [7:25] The cats are completely confused.
- [7:45] This week we answer Bobbie’s question.
- [8:20] If you can’t take a holiday in your business, you have a shit job.
- [9:15] It’s a huge red flag when you can’t take time off of your business.
- [12:45] If you email your prospects every day, you’re going to be there when they need you. Is it too much though?
- [13:40] When you email people every day, give them something of value.
- [14:00] You can give away the ‘what’ and ‘why’, but save the ‘how’ for paying customers.
- [16:00] Vicky hasn’t received any hate mail for the podcast yet. Go on! She dares you.
- [17:10] You need to train people to do what you want them to do.
- [17:45] But won’t my email prospects get bored if I email them every single day?
- [19:55] The easiest people to sell to are the people you’ve already sold to.
- [20:05] Think about your past customers before you start chasing for new ones.
- [21:00] Hey, just a heads up, don’t treat your current customers like shit.
- [22:00] Contact all the people who have done business with you in the past and ask them to buy something else from you.
- [22:45] If you take action, you’ll do better than 99% of people out there.
- [22:55] Write a list of people who have just bought from you days, weeks, and ages ago and message them in that order.
- [24:15] Visit resources on Vicky’s website to get a great email marketing mini-course.
Mentioned in This Episode: www.businessforsuperheroes.com/
Want to know more? I’ve written a book, you know. You can get your mitts on it here.
If you’ve read my book and you’re ready to take the next step: brilliant. You could join my Small Business Superheroes Inner Circle here.
Want to read the transcript? You can find it here.