I always get excited when I hear from my listeners. I talk about an email conversation I had with Louise, who recently increased her prices. Louise asked me if I still believed prices are regional and although I believe it’s true to some degree, it still shouldn’t deter you from increasing your prices. Yes, you may lose customers, but the increase in profits will make up for that.
On this podcast for small business owners and other creative professionals, I share valuable insights on becoming a successful copywriter and business owner.
The RSS feed is here.
- [1:55] Vicky and Joe did their first Parkrun 5k.
- [4:30] They’re getting live chickens next week!
- [10:45] Would you rather munch on a £1 pie or a £4 super pie?
- [11:15] Louise emailed Vicky to let her know she increased her prices!
- [13:35] You need to increase your prices!
- [14:15] You may lose customers, but your increase will more than cover them.
- [15:25] Louise asked Vicky if she thought prices are regional.
- [17:10] Louise, your business is not restricted by location.
- [18:35] Tim Ferriss talks a lot about the ‘new rich’.
- [20:00] Since Louise has increased her prices, she is now able to take Fridays off.
- [20:35] Remember, it’s not always about money.
- [21:00] What about hustling and crushing it?
- [21:30] Vicky shares a story about the Mexican fisherman.
- [24:00] Wealth doesn’t mean cash in the bank.
- [26:40] If you focus on the money, that’s not the way to do it.
- [27:05] What kind of lifestyle do you want?
- [28:55] Final words: Prince was an exceptional businessman.
Mentioned in This Episode: www.businessforsuperheroes.com/ www.businessforsuperheroes.com/inner-circle www.parkrun.org.uk/
Want to know more? I’ve written a book, you know. You can get your mitts on it here.
If you’ve read my book and you’re ready to take the next step: brilliant. You could join my Small Business Superheroes Inner Circle here.
Want to read the transcript? You can find it here.