I’m currently in Cork for a mastermind and discuss why I go out there every three months. Believe it or not, I have self-confidence issues and I discuss some of my issues on the show today. I hate listening to those marketing gurus who seem to project that their life is perfect, especially when everyone knows it’s not. I started this podcast to talk to people who were similar to me and in similar positions, because being in business for yourself can get quite lonely.
On this podcast for small business owners and other creative professionals, I share valuable insights on becoming a successful copywriter and business owner.
The RSS feed is here.
- [1:40] Vicky received an email from someone, but she has two problems with what they wrote in it.
- [7:40] Why is Vicky in Cork right now?
- [9:00] There’s very little support for people who have their own business.
- [9:15] It’s also hard to find the right kind of support because there are people who try to sell bullshit.
- [12:40] It may sound funny, but Vicky and other female business owners have self-confidence issues.
- [14:00] Vicky believes not enough people talk about it, even the marketing gurus and supposed ‘leaders’.
- [16:55] Vicky talks about what’s been bothering her lately.
- [18:40] If you’re not confident about the way you look, then it’s going to negatively impact your business.
- [18:55] Vicky knows other women who feel so negatively about their appearance, they won’t step on stage for an event.
- [19:15] If it’s bothering you, fix it.
- [20:30] We will come back to this topic on another day, because it’s not something that’s talked about enough.
Mentioned in This Episode: www.businessforsuperheroes.com/ www.businessforsuperheroes.com/inner-circle
Want to know more? I’ve written a book, you know. You can get your mitts on it here.
If you’ve read my book and you’re ready to take the next step: brilliant. You could join my Small Business Superheroes Inner Circle here.
Want to read the transcript? You can find it here.