I am disgusted about the racism that has come out of the woodwork since the Brexit decision. I encourage everyone to stand up against it as it should not be supported or ignored by any means necessary. I also dive into what you can learn about the Brexit decision on a business level later in the show. But politics aside, Vicky and I continue our conversation from last week about the AIDCA acronym and what it means for your marketing.
The RSS feed is here.
- [1:45] Vicky is sad/angry about the Brexit.
- [2:40] Vicky doesn’t recognize the country she lives in right now. Lots of racists have come out of the woodwork.
- [4:05] Stand against racism.
- [5:00] Last week we left you hanging on the AIDA/AIDCA acronym.
- [7:30] If you want to know what not to do? Look at the yellow pages. The adverts are boring!
- [11:25] What does Joe do to attract clients?
- [12:10] Vicky shares what she does to attract clients.
- [16:20] People will be worried about being ripped off.
- [16:35] Vicky never guarantees results when she is marketing because there’s no legitimate way to do so.
- [16:55] Address your customers’ concerns before they do.
- [18:10] Seems simple, but you have to ask for Action.
- [19:15] Reiterate to your potential customer the consequences of not taking action and why they must do it with you.
- [20:10] You don’t need weird and sketchy marketing tricks to get people to buy from you.
- [20:40] Why do you pick the products that you pick at the supermarket? Think about it and then translate that conversation into your business.
- [22:10] What lessons can be learned from Brexit?
- [24:55] Throwing logic and facts at someone who is emotional isn’t going to work.
- [25:55] Vicky believes this has done a lot of damage to the British economy.
- [27:55] Thanks for listening!
Mentioned in This Episode: www.businessforsuperheroes.com/ www.businessforsuperheroes.com/inner-circle
Want to know more? I’ve written a book, you know. You can get your mitts on it here.
If you’ve read my book and you’re ready to take the next step: brilliant. You could join my Small Business Superheroes Inner Circle here.
Want to read the transcript? You can find it here.