Joe and I discuss what you have to do to get better paying clients in your industry. It really is not as hard as it seems, all you have to do is go the extra mile and offer services your clients would be happy to pay for. Successful or busy people will not mind paying extra for things that will save them time. I dive into the topic and shares some key examples of what I mean by providing ‘extra services’ for you to get a better idea on how to correctly position yourself.
The RSS feed is here.
- [1:25] What’s the difference between an attic and a loft?
- [7:30] People always care about their own problems.
- [8:45] How do you get high-paying clients?
- [13:00] Increase your prices. If you do lose clients, the increase in prices will cover it.
- [14:30] Great service is not a ‘feature’. You’re expected to do great service. Build relationships with your clients instead.
- [16:25] Can you imagine paying $40,000 a night at a resort? Why would anyone spend that much money?
- [18:00] Avoid highlighting the basic service, instead highlight the high-end stuff you do provide.
- [20:40] What really pisses people off in your industry?
- [24:35] Gold nugget! Listen to hear Vicky’s copy writing advice.
- [27:10] Find out who your best customers are and focus your marketing on those types of people.
- [27:20] We’ll continue this topic another time!
Mentioned in This Episode: www.businessforsuperheroes.com/ www.businessforsuperheroes.com/inner-circle www.laucala.com/
Want to know more? I’ve written a book, you know. You can get your mitts on it here.
If you’ve read my book and you’re ready to take the next step: brilliant. You could join my Small Business Superheroes Inner Circle here.
Want to read the transcript? You can find it here.