I believe there’s a misconception going around. Do you have any big life goals that you want to achieve? I don’t. Joe doesn’t. I think most people don’t have huge goals―the way Bill Gates and Sir Richard Branson do and that’s absolutely okay. You do not need to have big goals in your life in order to be successful or happy. One of my goals was to buy a nice house and I’ve already done that. So, what’s next?
The RSS feed is here.
- [1:40] What is a ‘Womble’?
- [7:00] What’s Joe’s life goal right now?
- [7:25] We fall into this trap where we think successful people have big life goals.
- [8:15] We sometimes think that if we ever hope to be successful, we too need these huge goals and this makes us feel inadequate.
- [9:15] What’s Vicky’s life goal right now? She has no idea!
- [10:45] Fun fact, Vicky loves elephants.
- [11:10] What does Joe care about? Goldfish.
- [12:35] Vicky has been going through somewhat of an existential crisis with her business lately.
- [13:30] Most people are actually “river people”. Vicky explains what she means by that.
- [15:10] You should have an idea of where you’re going. Live your life with purpose. Right now, Vicky feels like she’s drifting through life.
- [16:55] What do you want people to say at your funeral?
- [19:50] Joe is happy where he is today.
- [20:45] Vicky is going to be spending the next few weeks figuring out what she wants out of life and her business.
- [20:50] Will there be changes? Undoubtedly.
- [23:15] Vicky is in the works with something fantastic. Stay tuned for her exciting event hosted in November!
Mentioned in This Episode: www.businessforsuperheroes.com/ www.businessforsuperheroes.com/inner-circle www.businessforsuperheroes.com/borrow-my-brain
Want to know more? I’ve written a book, you know. You can get your mitts on it here.
If you’ve read my book and you’re ready to take the next step: brilliant. You could join my Small Business Superheroes Inner Circle here.
Want to read the transcript? You can find it here.