In this episode, I break down what I really mean by Just Flipping Do It (JFDI). It doesn’t mean you have to become a reckless individual and go out there unprepared, but it does mean you do need to lower your standards a bit (in a good way) and not be such a perfectionist with things. It might sound like I’m being a bit tough here, but it’s only because it took me three years to be okay with letting go of certain responsibilities. Even to this day, it’s still a work in progress for me.
The RSS feed is here.
- [1:25] If you can unplug just make sure you can unplug for a few days every year.
- [7:10] Nike has created a billion dollar industry with their catch phrase – Just Do It.
- [8:05] What does Vicky mean by her JFDI phrase?
- [9:00] Vicky picks apart what’s wrong with the phrase, ‘If you want something done right, do it yourself’.
- [10:40] There is no such thing as perfect.
- [11:55] JFDI is not about doing things recklessly.
- [14;00] Business owners have to ‘let go’ or delegate their tasks to others. Vicky understands how hard this is because it took her 3 years to do this.
- [16:05] Don’t think of it as a cost, think of it as an investment.
- [17:45] Stop making excuses!
- [19:25] Don’t say, “This task can’t be done.” Instead, ask yourself, “How can this task be done?” The way you say things matters.
- [22:00] There are only two things that are certain in life; You’re going to die and you’re going to have to pay taxes.
- [25:15] Vicky is hosting an event in November! Listen here to find out more details.
- [27:25] Vicky worries too much, but honestly, who doesn’t worry ‘too much’?
Mentioned in This Episode: www.businessforsuperheroes.com/ www.businessforsuperheroes.com/inner-circle www.businessforsuperheroes.com/borrow-my-brain
Want to know more? I’ve written a book, you know. You can get your mitts on it here.
If you’ve read my book and you’re ready to take the next step: brilliant. You could join my Small Business Superheroes Inner Circle here.
Want to read the transcript? You can find it here.