Today Dom Hodgson – a dog walker from my Inner Circle – and I conduct a bit of business banter on today’s show. Dom launched his own book and I share creative tips on how he (and others) can leverage it. Also, final tip, there’s a lot of trial and error to owning a business, which is why you should hire someone who is smarter than you!
The RSS feed is here.
- [0:55] Welcome Dom!
- [1:30] Who is Dom and what does he do?
- [3:15] What makes Dom different from other dog walker?
- [7:05] What plans does Dom have for in the future?
- [10:40] Dom has just finished his book! What’s it about?
- [11:30] Why did Dom write a book?
- [12:55] How’s the book doing now that it has been released?
- [14:45] People who read Vicky’s book are much more likely to buy from her.
- [16:10] Vicky wonders who stressful it is for marketing people who have large lists.
- [20:25] If you can get your audience to opt-in as they’re buying the book, you can leverage your list even further.
- [20:35] What advice does Dom have for those who are just starting out?
- [21:00] If Dom’s business didn’t work out, he’d still be doing what he’s currently doing.
- [24:35] Thanks for listening everyone and stay tuned for next week’s episode!
Mentioned in This Episode: www.businessforsuperheroes.com/ www.businessforsuperheroes.com/inner-circle www.businessforsuperheroes.com/borrow-my-brain www.mydogssuperhero.com Free chapter if you go to: www.mydogssuperhero.com/dogdays/ Facebook Page: Pack Leader Dog Adventures
Want to know more? I’ve written a book, you know. You can get your mitts on it here.
If you’ve read my book and you’re ready to take the next step: brilliant. You could join my Small Business Superheroes Inner Circle here.
Want to read the transcript? You can find it here.