I challenge my dear listeners to think about their USP (Unique Stand Point). What is unique or different about your business? And no, you can’t have more than one! You have to know what that one (one!) thing is that sets you apart from everybody else. I discuss what my USP is on the show and why having that one USP for your business is so valuable.
The RSS feed is here.
- [0:50] What does USP stand for?
- [2:40] Vicky has over-committed herself again.
- [3:55] Vicky hates ladders by the way!!
- [5:30] Let’s talk about USPs!
- [6:15] Standing out from the crowd makes you vulnerable, which is why so many people are afraid to do it!
- [7:00] It’s okay to learn from different people, but trying to copy them step-by-step is not good!
- [8:10] What’s your business’s USP?
- [9:25] You can only have one USP, you can’t have several. What is the one thing that sets you apart from everybody else?
- [10:45] What is Vicky’s USP?
- [11:50] What is Joe’s USP?
- [14:00] If none of your competitors are saying it, then claim your spot as the best!
- [17:35] Mona Lisa is just another painting, yet people are fascinated by it…Does Vicky need more wine?
- [21:05] What is it about you that makes you different?
- [23:00] Vicky is giving you homework, dear listeners!
- [24:15] Are you excited about Vicky’s upcoming event? It’s coming out November 3 & 4, 2016!
Mentioned in This Episode: www.businessforsuperheroes.com www.businessforsuperheroes.com/inner-circle www.businessforsuperheroes.com/borrow-my-brain www.businessforsuperheroes.com/who-are-you
Want to know more? I’ve written a book, you know. You can get your mitts on it here.
If you’ve read my book and you’re ready to take the next step: brilliant. You could join my Small Business Superheroes Inner Circle here.
Want to read the transcript? You can find it here.