Joe and I are on holiday in Kalymnos, so be prepared for a very unprepared podcast episode. We e do a quick summary of their trip so far on the island and the lovely hotel we are currently staying at. What business lessons can you learn from friendly hotel staff? I share some tips on this episode!
The RSS feed is here.
- [1:00] Vicky and Joe are on holiday!
- [2:35] It’s important to switch off and turn your business off!
- [3:30] Kalymnos airport is the worst place in the world.
- [7:40] Lots of walking happening here.
- [8:40] The hotel staff have made Vicky and Joe’s experience very lovely.
- [8:55] People will accept lower quality if the service is amazing.
- [13:55] Vicky is tired from the physically active trip she is having.
- [16:15] Vicky and Joe haven’t been able to do the Dirty Dancing lift yet.
- [16:45] What is foot catch?
- [17:50] Summary: Make people feel special when dealing with your business.
Mentioned in This Episode: www.businessforsuperheroes.com www.businessforsuperheroes.com/inner-circle www.businessforsuperheroes.com/borrow-my-brain
Want to know more? I’ve written a book, you know. You can get your mitts on it here.
If you’ve read my book and you’re ready to take the next step: brilliant. You could join my Small Business Superheroes Inner Circle here.
Want to read the transcript? You can find it here.