I am currently at a mastermind meeting in Ireland. Since Joe is back in England, I sit down with my mentor, Jon McCulloch, to discuss premium pricing. The biggest problem that comes up at these mastermind meetings is that business owners are not charging enough, so how can they, and you, fix this problem? You’ll have to listen in for answers!
The RSS feed is here.
- [0:45] Vicky is in Ireland!
- [1:00] The thing that comes up the most at Vicky’s mastermind group is that no one is charging enough.
- [2:45] Jon shares an example of the times he’s charged too little.
- [5:50] When selling a product you always want to emphasize to the client what they’re going to get out of it.
- [7:00] Jon shares another story about a dentist and how the dentist sells his premium services.
- [12:20] Why do businesses give discounts when the customer didn’t even ask for it?
- [14:45] Don’t forget! Vicky’s event is on the 3rd and the 4th of November.
- [15:30] What’s the easiest way to increase your prices?
- [18:10] Don’t just settle on delivering a service, where you’re barely hitting your industry’s standard. Offer an out-of-the-box experience instead!
- [21:55] You don’t have to double your prices overnight. Start by increasing your prices in increments.
- [23:30] Stayed tuned for next week’s episode, featuring Joe!
- [25:15] Email Jon and get a free book!
Mentioned in This Episode: www.businessforsuperheroes.com www.businessforsuperheroes.com/inner-circle www.businessforsuperheroes.com/borrow-my-brain www.businessforsuperheroes.com/events/who-are-you www.jonmcculloch.com www.growyourbusinessfast.com
Want to know more? I’ve written a book, you know. You can get your mitts on it here.
If you’ve read my book and you’re ready to take the next step: brilliant. You could join my Small Business Superheroes Inner Circle here.
Want to read the transcript? You can find it here.