Joe and I have just got back from my Who Are You event last week! It was exciting, but don’t worry if you missed it, I’m planning on hosting another one in the spring. Stay tuned for that! Joe and I continue their FBI hostage negotiation discussion and are now on step 4—influence! Most people skip the first 3 steps and get right to step 4, but that’s not how you build trust and expertise with your prospects.
The RSS feed is here.
- [1:15] Vicky discusses the Who Are You event she hosted last week!
- [4:10] Her event was one of the first times where Joe was able to see Vicky being a grown up.
- [6:35] Vicky is already in the process of thinking about version 2.0.
- [7:45] This week, Vicky and Joe continue their never-ending hostage negotiation topic.
- [8:25] Vicky is always happy to receive feedback. Let her know if you need this series to stop!
- [8:35] Joe does a recap of the 5 stages to a successful FBI hostage negotiation.
- [10:05] Instead of doing the first 3 steps, most people tend to skip the steps and get right to step 4.
- [12:45] Your customers are in pain. This is where you come in as a business owner!
- [16:10] Give lots of value to your prospects. You don’t have to give all of your stuff away for free, but there needs to be a balance.
- [19:10] A prospect asked Vicky to ghostwrite a book. Vicky shares what her book package really entails and how she’s giving her clients more value.
- [21:40] Tune into next week for the last and final stage of FBI hostage negotiation tactics!
Want to know more? I’ve written a book, you know. You can get your mitts on it here.
If you’ve read my book and you’re ready to take the next step: brilliant. You could join my Small Business Superheroes Inner Circle here.
Want to read the transcript? You can find it here.