Joe and I are celebrating our 7th wedding anniversary today and that means more alcohol on this special occasion! And finally, the moment we’ve all been waiting for, I discuss the 5th and final stage of their hostage negotiation series. In fact, you can download a free PDF on this very subject to get a recap of all five steps in the show notes below.
The RSS feed is here.
- [0:40] It’s Vicky and Joe’s 7th wedding anniversary!
- [2:15] Vicky and Joe are at the 5th and final stage of their hostage negotiation series. Hurray!
- [4:25] Be sure to go to Businessforsuperheroes.com/hostage to get your hands on the Hostage negotiation tactics PDF.
- [6:20] Vicky replies to every email she gets!
- [9:45] Joe has had enough alcohol for one night!
- [11:30] When people purchase from you, that’s a really big decision they have to make.
- [11:55] Reconfirm what your customer’s pain points are.
- [14:35] After people buy from you, they need to know ‘what’s next’ after that purchase.
- [17:10] Always be clear as to what’s going to happen. The worst thing you can do is confuse people!
- [21:15] Joe does a recap of the five hostage negotiation steps one last time!
Want to know more? I’ve written a book, you know. You can get your mitts on it here.
If you’ve read my book and you’re ready to take the next step: brilliant. You could join my Small Business Superheroes Inner Circle here.
Want to read the transcript? You can find it here.