Are you glad Joe and I are no longer talking about hostage negotiations? Well, if you still have withdrawals, you can download my hostage negotiation PDF! Link in the resources! On this week’s episode, we discuss why you should send gifts in your direct-mail marketing campaigns and how to create shock & awe with your direct-mail letters!
The RSS feed is here.
- [0:50] Why is it so cold in Vicky and Joe’s house?
- [4:20] Get the rare, first edition hostage negotiation PDF on Vicky’s website.
- [4:35] This is Episode 50!! Wow!
- [7:05] Vicky talks about the direct-mail letters she receives from her inner circle.
- [9:50] Put small freebies in your direct-mail!
- [12:15] People give up too easily on their direct-mail campaigns.
- [13:15] How can you create a shock & awe direct-mail marketing campaign?
- [15:35] Work on your budget based on how much your customer is worth to you.
- [16:15] Vicky likes to give people chocolates, but be careful – chocolate melts in the mail!
- [17:30] Don’t send people sharp objects in the mail. Just a FYI.
- [17:35] So, why does sending gifts in the mail work?
- [21:30] Vicky plans on doing a whole series about guerrilla marketing.
- [24:00] Don’t send USB sticks (or anything that must be plugged in) in your direct-mail marketing campaign.
- [25:10] Joe does a quick recap of what makes a successful direct-mail marketing campaign.
- [26:15] Interested in joining Vicky’s inner circle? There’s a link in the resources!
Want to know more? I’ve written a book, you know. You can get your mitts on it here.
If you’ve read my book and you’re ready to take the next step: brilliant. You could join my Small Business Superheroes Inner Circle here.
Want to read the transcript? You can find it here.