I invite Rob Drummond to demystify what this whole CRM (Customer Relationship Management) business is about. What CRM should you get and why? Rob is a big fan of Infusionsoft, but he understands quite well how quickly you can get distracted by the ‘extensiveness’ of it. Before you get involved with a CRM system, listen to this episode!
The RSS feed is here.
- [1:20] Who is Rob Drummond?
- [3:05] What is a CRM system?
- [5:45] Why are CRM systems useful?
- [7:55] Rob talks about Infusionsoft and why he likes it as a CRM system.
- [12:35] When people first get into Infusionsoft, they end up getting too distracted by the marketing automation stuff.
- [13:15] How can people simplify and not get distracted by the ‘shiny’ things?
- [16:25] How can someone get involved with a CRM system without shelling out a lot of cash?
- [19:40] If you’re going to invest in something like this, really invest in it and use it! Don’t let it become a monthly payment monster.
- [22:55] Before you invest in a CRM system, really sit down and write down what you’d like to achieve with it.
- [25:55] You can really go into a deep rabbit hole with CRM systems, so really take the time to learn what you’re getting into. [30:20] Feel free to get in touch with Rob if you’d like to learn more about CRM systems!
Want to know more? I’ve written a book, you know. You can get your mitts on it here.
If you’ve read my book and you’re ready to take the next step: brilliant. You could join my Small Business Superheroes Inner Circle here.
Want to read the transcript? You can find it here.