It’s nearing the end of the year! I share some examples of what companies are doing during the holiday season to generate buzz with their customers. I also discuss creative ways you can leverage the holidays for business purposes and offers suggestions on how you can reward some of your fabulous clients too!
The RSS feed is here.
- [0:50] Joe has just woken up, and he’s confused.
- [2:10] Vicky’s father is the man who decorates their home with Christmas lights.
- [3:05] Die Hard is the best Christmas movie of all time.
- [3:15] Okay, so with all this holiday fun, what happens to the business?
- [4:15] How can we exploit Christmas for profits?
- [5:20] Send Christmas cards to your clients!
- [7:50] Put a little bit of effort into sending a Christmas present to your best clients.
- [12:20] What kind of goodies is Vicky offering her clients?
- [13:55] Start planning your packages for next Christmas too!
- [15:30] Vicky reads a funny article she found.
- [17:45] Starbucks is running a cool holiday promotion/giveaway right now.
- [18:55] Remember, there are people without homes who are freezing during this time of year. Take the time to donate and give to those who are less fortunate than you.
- [21:05] Vicky shares a story about WestJet and what they’re doing for their customers during holidays.
- [24:00] Next week, Vicky and Joe will be talking about how to avoid slacking off during the end of the year.
Want to know more? I’ve written a book, you know. You can get your mitts on it here.
If you’ve read my book and you’re ready to take the next step: brilliant. You could join my Small Business Superheroes Inner Circle here.
Want to read the transcript? You can find it here.