I am joined by Joe for this special Christmas Edition episode. In light of the holidays, I dive deep into why your New Year’s Resolutions suck and are simply not working! Instead of New Year’s Resolutions, I offers 7 quick tips on how you can carry on in spite of hardship and make your goals a success ging forward into the year!
The RSS feed is here.
- [1:24] Merry Christmas everyone!
- [1:45] So, why do New Year’s Resolutions SUCK?
- [3:50] Why do people make New Year’s Resolutions in the first place?
- [7:45] How can we actually keep and follow through on the goals we want to achieve?
- [8:30] Vicky has 7 steps on how you’ll actually keep your goals!
- [9:10] Lose weight and be happier are not clear enough goals!
- [10:55] After you’ve set your goals, track your progress!
- [11:55] However, with that being said, don’t track your results; track your actions.
- [16:45] Remember, progress takes time to achieve! Be realistic.
- [20:35] Tell others what you’re planning to do and write it down!
- [22:30] Don’t have time? That’s a LIE!!!
- [25:10] Don’t give up if you’ve had a setback!
- [26:30] You are not your mistakes.
- [27:35] You only really fail if you give up.
- [29:00] Vicky does a quick recap of the last 7 steps.
Want to know more? I’ve written a book, you know. You can get your mitts on it here.
If you’ve read my book and you’re ready to take the next step: brilliant. You could join my Small Business Superheroes Inner Circle here.
Want to read the transcript? You can find it here.