It’s a new year! Woohoo! Joe and I cover the top ten most popular resolutions in this week’s episode. One common theme among all of them? They’re too vague! If you want to kick your butt in high gear this year and get your goals in order, you’ll need to be specific. Extremely specific.
The RSS feed is here.
- [0:50] Happy new year!!!
- [3:40] Stats. Stats. Stats. STATS!
- [5:10] What are the top ten resolutions most people make?
- [8:55] Vicky really could do with getting a bit more organised.
- [13:15] Vicky explains how she saves money!
- [14:35] Make sure you have enough for the taxman.
- [15:15] Disconnect from your phone.
- [18:25] Spend more time with family? That’s a bit too vague for a new year’s resolution.
- [18:55] It’s really easy to say you’re going to do something vs. actually doing it.
- [23:30] Beware, there will be something that will trigger your bad habits.
- [26:30] Want to change habits? Change your routine.
- [28:45] Vicky offers some new habit suggestions!
- [31:00] Take action on the things you read.
Want to know more? I’ve written a book, you know. You can get your mitts on it here.
If you’ve read my book and you’re ready to take the next step: brilliant. You could join my Small Business Superheroes Inner Circle here.
Want to read the transcript? You can find it here.