It’s Saturday morning and that can mean only one thing: it’s time for a brand new episode of The Business For Superheroes Show!
This week, Joe was in the frozen north and I was in the frozen Dingle, so we attempted to speak via the medium of Zoom. It was variably successful…
- Why it’s okay to piss people off — and how you can use that to make more money and have more fun than most of the people you know
- How to zero in who your idea customer is — right down to the newspapers they read and the opinions they hold (and how to use this to grow a loyal group of followers who’ll become your best clients)
- Why most businesses look boring — and why it’s hitting them where it hurts (in their wallets)
- Not everybody is going to like you — and that’s okay (in fact, if you want to grow your business, make more money, and have more fun, it’s essential)
- How being brave in your business will make you stand out (and why you shouldn’t pay any attention to those who don’t like it)
- The one big thing you can do to help yourself stand out (and it won’t cost you a damn thing)
Vicky Fraser is a copywriter, author, and entrepreneur. She really did run away with the circus… but when she’s not swinging from a trapeze, she’s showing other copywriters and small business owners how to work with better clients, make more money, and stop missing bathtimes, first words, and dinners with angry partners. In fact, she wrote the book on it. Get your copy here.
PS We’re off to a waterfall in Presteigne today. Because the bloody sun is shining! I’ve even got my washing out. My advice to you? Go out into the sunshine. Go for a walk. And stick The Business For Superheroes Show onto your listening device and pour it into your ears.
You’re welcome 😉