The best people to do business with are those who like you and are similar to you. This means that there are people out there who won’t like you, who aren’t similar to you, and it’s completely okay to piss them off! You have to narrow down on your avatar, but this is something business owners are afraid of doing. I discuss why you need to be firm on who you want to attract and work with.
The RSS feed is here.
- [0:50] Joe is currently in the cheapest hotel in the world.
- [1:45] Since Joe is away for work, Vicky is failing as an adult.
- [2:35] So, what are Vicky and Joe talking about today? Business owners who are too beige.
- [3:50] Not everybody is going to like you.
- [4:15] Most people don’t want to define their avatar because they’re afraid they’re going to exclude people.
- [9:25] What does SW3 stand for?
- [10:25] You want to repel people who aren’t like you.
- [10:40] Being brave in your business means you are bound to offend someone.
- [17:15] If you try to please everybody, you will fail.
- [18:25] Again: It’s perfectly okay if people don’t like you.
- [20:15] Dare to be yourself.
- [22:35] Vicky has some crazy listeners who joined her Inner Circle just after binge listening this podcast.
Want to know more? I’ve written a book, you know. You can get your mitts on it here.
If you’ve read my book and you’re ready to take the next step: brilliant. You could join my Small Business Superheroes Inner Circle here.
Want to read the transcript? You can find it here.