Peter Thomson has been in business since 1972 and has a ton of ups and downs to share. Peter explains why business is not work, why you should live by your to-do list, and so much more! Peter has been a fantastic mentor to me and I can’t wait for you to hear what he has to say!
The RSS feed is here.
- [1:20] Peter starts off by telling a story about disaster and woe!
- [5:15] How did Peter end up making his first million after his life fell apart?
- [7:20] How did Peter build a strong network of people and referrals?
- [10:00] Peter discusses how he keeps focused on his tasks.
- [13:50] Everything Peter has to do, no matter how little, is on his to-do list!
- [14:50] Schedule your breaks!
- [17:10] What does Peter mean by, “The more time off you take, the more money you make?”
- [18:30] Business is not work, it’s fun.
- [20:15] Although Peter is always focused on future results, he makes sure what he’s doing right now is something he loves.
- [21:40] What is one single piece of advice everybody should know?
- [23:15] Please check out Peter’s legacy program, The Achievers Club!
Want to know more? I’ve written a book, you know. You can get your mitts on it here.
If you’ve read my book and you’re ready to take the next step: brilliant. You could join my Small Business Superheroes Inner Circle here.
Want to read the transcript? You can find it here.