Kim Krause Schwalm is a direct response copywriter and overall powerhouse of fantastic information for women in copy. She has lead a very successful career in corporate before transitioning into freelance writing. As an A-list copywriter, this is a show you don’t want to miss.
The RSS feed is here.
- [1:30] How did Kim get started in copywriting?
- [6:40] Companies that weren’t failing enough, weren’t trying enough. Kim learned to take risks in her corporate job.
- [8:25] Unfortunately, there are companies out there that punish innovation.
- [8:55] Why did Kim decide to go freelance?
- [12:45] How does Kim find great freelance clients now?
- [19:20] If you get some early successes with your work, word will spread.
- [22:55] Kim wants to help other women get to a place where they can be a mom and be the boss of their own business.
- [26:55] What’s next for Kim?
- [28:55] Where does Kim see the future of women in copywriting?
Mentioned in This Episode: Businessforsuperheroes.com Businessforsuperheroes.com/inner-circle Businessforsuperheroes.com/borrow-my-brain Kimschwalm.com TheMarketingSuperPower.com The Girls Club Facebook Group
Want to know more? I’ve written a book, you know. You can get your mitts on it here.
If you’ve read my book and you’re ready to take the next step: brilliant. You could join my Small Business Superheroes Inner Circle here.
Want to read the transcript? You can find it here.