I’ve just came back from Cleveland and am completely knackered. Why did I go to Cleveland? To see Dan Kennedy, of course! If you don’t know who he is, well, simply put, he’s a genius who has been in the marketing/copywriting industry for the last 40 years. I discuss some of the takeaways I learned while in Dan’s presence and how it has made me re-think my business.
The RSS feed is here.
- [1:15] Vicky is exhausted! She just came back from Cleveland.
- [4:15] Why did Vicky go to Cleveland?
- [7:15] Don’t wait around for permission. Just do it.
- [7:50] Your business is to support your lifestyle, not the other way around.
- [9:10] THERE’S A WASP in the room!!! Hold please!
- [9:40] The Dan Kennedy event Vicky went to was not cheap and it was not convenient.
- [11:45] Dan Kennedy has been doing this for a long time, like for the last 40 years, long time.
- [14:40] If you’ve got the chance to go to an event like this, jump on it!
- [17:55] Despite the fact that Vicky was at this conference, she still wrote her daily emails.
- [19:40] If you want to reach Dan Kennedy, you have to fax him. Yes, fax him.
- [22:15] Next week, we’ll be talking about stress!
Want to know more? I’ve written a book, you know. You can get your mitts on it here.
If you’ve read my book and you’re ready to take the next step: brilliant. You could join my Small Business Superheroes Inner Circle here.
Want to read the transcript? You can find it here.