Joe and I discuss why being a celebrity is important. Now, if you believe celebrities don’t have any influence on you, then you’re sadly mistaken! Celebrities are seen as leaders in the industry, whether you like it or not. This is why it’s important for you to become a mini celebrity in your own niche. Not only do you make more money, but you are also seen as a leader.
The RSS feed is here.
- [1:30] Follow your passion and money will come? Really? Well, Vicky is really passionate about cheese and gin. Where’s her money?
- [4:35] Hello to the stalker on the train! Thanks for saying hi!
- [6:25] Also, hello Sarah!
- [8:35] So, now that Vicky is a mini celebrity, what advice does she have about gaining ‘celebrity’ status? Why is it important in business?
- [11:05] The public is obsessed with celebrities, which means being a celebrity sells.
- [15:30] Celebrities also define trends. Celebrities are seen as leaders.
- [16:30] Business niches have celebrities too!
- [21:40] When you’re famous in your niche, you can make a lot more money!
- [23:35] How do you become a celebrity in your niche?
- [26:15] Remember, if you’re waiting for peer approval, you’re never going to get it.
- [28:40] Turn yourself into a celebrity. Find what makes you different and leverage it!
Want to know more? I’ve written a book, you know. You can get your mitts on it here.
If you’ve read my book and you’re ready to take the next step: brilliant. You could join my Small Business Superheroes Inner Circle here.
Want to read the transcript? You can find it here.