Oliver is one of my email subscribers and he had a great question for me yesterday:
I love your emails and have already learned a lot from you – thank you.
I have a question about your ‘Inner Circle’ membership: I understand that you provide fresh, useful content in a newsletter each month. What if that month’s content is not what I need and you don’t cover what I need first, for another 6 months?
Basically I am concerned that I may receive a series of great tactics, but what I need is a clear strategy/plan that I can implement.
So if I sign up, will I be able to start at the ‘beginning’ and have access to all I need to get the ball rolling on a fully working marketing plan in the first month (subject to my effort of course)? Or will I need to receive several months before I can put the necessary pieces together for a viable ‘plan’?
Many thanks and keep up the great work!”
So, let’s tackle these one point at a time.
- First up: tactics are what you use within your strategy. They’re tools. And unlike a lot of the online teachers out there, I’m not about selling you on the next bright, shiny object, and leaving you to it.
What you get from me is principles and strategies.
I cover a different topic every month, and each topic is woven into the wider strategy. I show you how to use it to grow your business sustainably, and pretty much everything is applicable to every other tactic.
Because when you’re following principles, when you’re marketing the way I show you how, the strategy is the same — it’s just the media that changes. And that really ain’t no change at all.
- Second up: when you join, you get a Superhero Kit that gets you started with an action plan you can put in place fast.
- Third up: you get access immediately to more than 100 critiques of other Members’ marketing, in which we’re heavily focused on strategy as well as on the finer details of improving the piece.
- Fourth up: you get immediate access to all the calls, webinars, and teleclasses I’ve done over the past 3 years — and all of them push you towards setting a plan and putting it into action.
- Fifth up: you get to ask me anything in the discussion group — and you get the benefit of the other Members’ experience, skills, and knowledge.
So yeah — you get an “adrenaline shot” for your business, as Superhero Jill puts it.
Of course, what you actually get out of it depends on what you put in. But I’ll give you everything you need to succeed. And a bit of arse-kicking and hand-holding when you need it.
Basically I’ll be like your strategy machete, cutting through the crap and showing you the path to more money, more free time, and more fun in your business.
Not sure if you’re quite ready to sign up. Why not start by trying out my 49 Ideas:
Vicky Fraser is a copywriter, author, and entrepreneur. She really did run away with the circus… but when she’s not swinging from a trapeze, she’s showing other copywriters and small business owners how to work with better clients, make more money, and stop missing bathtimes, first words, and dinners with angry partners. In fact, she wrote the book on it. Get your copy here.