Want to discover what I was talking about in Email 2 of the 49 Ideas? You’re in the right place.
Ever wish you could charge more for your products and services? Think you’d do better with a better class of customer?
Sick of cheapskate requests for discounts?
Do you look back wistfully at the days when you knew how much money you’d have coming in at the end of the month? Perhaps working for The Man wasn’t too high a price to pay for a regular wage…
Okay, stop right there. Working for The Man is too high a price to pay. Don’t give up now!
Look. When I quit my job back in 2012, I thought I was freeeeeeeee! No more boss, no more clockwork days, no more arguing with idiots over pointless details.
Oh, how wrong I was.
Instead, I was scratching around for every job I could get, accepting low fees pathetically gratefully, and generally living hand-t0-mouth. It was only liberating in the sense that I could do all this in my pyjamas.
What it actually was, was stressful.
If this sounds familiar, and you’re sick of all that “struggling business owner” bollocks, listen up: it doesn’t have to be that way.
It really doesn’t.
Instead, I learned all about premium pricing. How to charge eye-watering fees for a job very well done from top-class clients who didn’t just pay on time, but were a pleasure to work with.
And I’d really like to share that with you, because frankly the “struggling business owner” bollocks sucks. So I’ve made a free chapter of my book available for you.
Business For Superheroes is a complete guide, warts and all, to how I’ve grown my business from struggling along trying to escape the pondlife to six figures and beyond in just six months. And how, if you put it into action yourself, you can do it too.
You can get Chapter 4 free, just by clicking the big blue button down there.
And here’s what you’ll discover in the rest of the book:
- The most powerful question in the universe: what’ll really make people want to buy from you
- Why most marketing is an epic waste of time, money, and energy – and what to do instead
- How to get more done than you ever imagined – and literally astound yourself
- Why what you earn is up to you, not the market, the economy, or your customers – and how to position yourself as Harrods, not Primark
- How to find your ideal customer and repel everyone else
- How to use the 6 main psychological weapons of influence, without doing any icky manipulation
- The quick and easy way to create a bunch of products that your customers’ll love
- Why you want to be doing lead generation marketing – and how
- How to get people to opt-in to your marketing
- The 8 massive myths about email marketing – and how to do it so you make money every single time you send an email
- The lazy tramp’s guide to making everything easier: no robots required
- 10 ideas to get you started growing your business right now – today
In essence, it’s the fraught business owner’s guide to getting a bucketload more done than you ever thought possible, despite the fact that you’d rather stay in bed and eat biscuits.
So what are you waiting for? I’m offering a free sample of my book so you can try before you buy – and 12 free emails packed with hints, tips, and advice about growing your business.
Click the big blue button just below and I’ll send you your free sample of chapter 4 straight away. Of course, you could carry on doing what you’re doing and fighting all the other freelancers out there for the same low-quality, jackass clients…
Or, you could grab yourself a new, exciting way to run your business that’ll make you more money, free up more of your time, and remind you that this freelancing lark was supposed to be fun as well as profitable.
Oh, and before you roll your eyes and wander off: no, I’m not promising overnight riches. Nor is this a magic bullet that’ll fix all your problems. Nor is it just another dry business book like all the rest (I ran away with the circus, for goodness’ sake – I’m not what you’d call ‘normal’).
This is a fun read. It’s useful. It’s entertaining. It’s full of practical stuff that works (as long as you’re willing to put in the elbow-grease).
Some of my readers have finished it in one sitting, then started again immediately.
And I’m offering you Chapter 4 free, you lucky thing.
You know what to do.
Blue button, just down there.
Copywriter. Entrepreneur. Ran away with the circus.
- Full table of contents
- All of Chapter 4
- Free Business Growth Email Series
- A bit of a giggle