What do you find most difficult about trying something new in your business? If you’re like most business owners, it’ll be actually getting started. Taking action.
And that’s because most people – myself included – get overwhelmed with information and end up doing nothing. With the best of intentions, but stillBut it’s not difficult to get started. All you need is a bit of direction, and the very basics. You don’t want to be overwhelmed with minute detail.
So I put together this six-part mini-course to get you started in email marketing. You won’t have to wade through complicated ideas and technical language; you’ll get the bare essentials. Everything you need to make a start.
You’ll get one lesson each day, by email, delivered right to your inbox.
Each email takes about 4.5 minutes to read (if you’re an average reader)
- You’ll discover the key things you need to do to kick off your email marketing campaign – and the key things avoid
- There’s no BS: this is all tried, tested and measured by the best email marketers in the industry, as well as the stuff that worked for me and my clients
- You’ll get the opportunity to ask me questions afterwards – and I’ll answer them in a series of follow-up emails so you can keep on learning (this is really important, because if we don’t keep learning, we forget fast)
Here’s what you get in the six lessons:
Day 1: Myth busting
- The 8 biggest myths about email marketing – why they’re utter nonsense – and how you can use the truth to increase your sales
- A simple way of getting right inside your customer’s head – but most people, including your competitors, won’t bother
- The simple actions you should take to lay the groundwork and make writing easier (this goes for all your copywriting, not just email marketing)
The simple stuff you should do to make email marketing work harder for you
- How to overcome the dreaded ‘blank sheet of paper syndrome’ – without waiting for those flashes of inspiration that never come
- The simplest way to make a powerful writing plan – and USE it
- A method of planning your emails that means they almost write themselves
- A simple way to set goals that get you moving
- Why we pay attention to important stuff – and what you can do to use this extremely powerful evolutionary trait in your marketing
- A simple technique for writing powerful subject lines that get your emails opened
- Why you shouldn’t worry about being ‘clever’, ‘original’, or ‘creative’ – and what you should focus on instead
- The stuff that works for successful email marketers – and why you should be using it too
- Why you can’t create desire – and what that has to do with successful email marketing
- What you need to do to build a bridge between your reader’s problem and your product – and why this is so important
- A few simple things you can do to convince your reader that you’re the best – the ONLY – person who can solve their problem
- The strongest call to action I’ve ever seen – and why it worked a treat
- The two most common mistakes email marketers make, that cost them a fortune – and what you can do to avoid them
- Why the hard sell doesn’t work, and what you need to do instead
- Why being yourself pays off big-time
- The power of storytelling – and why you should be doing it ALL THE TIME
- Why persuasive writing isn’t perfect writing – and why that’s good news for you
- What you need to do to make your emails readable
- A few simple copywriting techniques that will massively increase the chances that people will buy from you
- The golden rules of email marketing: following these will hugely increase your emails’ deliverability and readability
- The one thing you have to do that will get you started
This mini-course is just £25 + VAT – just a few quid that I’ll gladly give back to you any time if you feel the lessons were not worth it. I’m confident enough to give you this cast-iron money-back guarantee because I know this stuff works and puts money in my bank. It’s what I do myself, every day, in my own email marketing.
It’s what my clients pay me the big bucks for – and get great results from.
And it’s what the A-list copywriters do to run their own businesses.
This course is exactly what email marketing novices need to get started. Just the right amount of information. No detail overload. No unreasonable demands on your time or skills. Just simple, practical, no bullshit tips and tasks to help you jump into email marketing – and make it work.
So enrol on the mini-course and discover for yourself how simple it can be.
PS Remember: there’s no risk to you. If you think it’s not for you, give me a shout and I’ll refund your investment.