Yep, I’ve been there… I know how you feel
Ever wished there was a manual for the kind of stuff that really happens when you first start a business? You know: the frenzied work on everything that comes your way… the dry-mouthed panic during the fallow times… the crushing despair as you realise running a business never, ever stops and you still haven’t paid those bills?
Yeah, me too. So I wrote one.
This be it.
Well, actually, it’s the free sample chapter so you can get a taster for what the book’s all about before you buy it.
Business For Superheroes is a complete guide, warts and all, to how I’ve grown my business from scraping along the bottom trying to escape the pondlife to six figures and beyond in just six months. And how, if you put it into action yourself, you can do it too.
You can get Chapter 1 free, just by clicking the big blue button down there.
And here’s what you’ll discover in the rest of the book:
The most powerful question in the universe: what’ll really make people want to buy from you
- Why most marketing is an epic waste of time, money, and energy – and what to do instead
- How to get more done than you ever imagined – and literally astound yourself
- Why what you earn is up to you, not the market, the economy, or your customers – and how to position yourself as Harrods, not Primark
- How to find your ideal customer and repel everyone else
- How to use the 6 main psychological weapons of influence, without doing any icky manipulation
- The quick and easy way to create a bunch of products that your customers’ll love
- Why you want to be doing lead generation marketing – and how
- How to get people to opt-in to your marketing
- The 8 massive myths about email marketing – and how to do it so you make money every single time you send an email
- The lazy tramp’s guide to making everything easier: no robots required
- 10 ideas to start you growing your business right now – today
In essence, it’s the fraught business owner’s guide to getting a bucketload more done than you ever thought possible, despite the fact that you’d rather stay in bed and eat biscuits.
So what are you waiting for? I’m offering a free sample of my book so you can try before you buy – and 12 free emails packed with hints, tips, and advice about growing your business.
Click the big blue button just below and I’ll send you your free sample chapter straight away. Of course, you could carry on doing what you’re doing and getting the same mediocre results as every other business owner out there…
Or, you could grab yourself a new, exciting way to run your business that’ll make you more money, free up more of your time, and remind you that this running a business lark was supposed to be fun.
Oh, and before you roll your eyes and wander off: no, I’m not promising overnight riches. Nor is this a magic bullet that’ll fix all your problems. Nor is it just another dry business book like all the rest (I ran away with the circus, for goodness’ sake – I’m not what you’d call ‘normal’).
This is a fun read. It’s useful. It’s entertaining. Some of my readers have finished it in one sitting, then started again immediately.
And I’m offering you Chapter 1 free, you lucky thing.
You know what to do.
Blue button, just down there.
Copywriter. Entrepreneur. Ran away with the circus.
- Full table of contents
- All of Chapter 1
- Free Business Growth Email Series
- A bit of a giggle